What We Do
We are charged with the stewardship of the church’s financial resources. The committee’s analysis and recommendations facilitate the achievement of short and long-term ministry goals of the church. Some of our specific responsibilities include:
- Leading the annual budget process.
- Monitoring the income/expenses vs. the budget on a monthly basis.
- Overseeing the collection, counting, and tracking of weekly tithes and offerings and ensuring that designated gift funds are allocated and used as directed.
- Collaborating with church ministry areas on short and long range financial planning to achieve ministry goals.
- Making recommendations to the Operational Management Team on the allocation of year end balances.
When We Meet
The Finance Committee typically meets 4-6 times per year and additionally as needed.
Who to Contact
For more information about the Finance Committee, please contact our Finance Chair, Sam Johnson (sgjohnsoniii