At St. Andrew, we are committed to being the hands and feet of Jesus in the local community. At this time, we are partnered with and committed to serving the following organizations with our time, talents, and treasure.
- Family Promise of Greater Lafayette
- Habitat for Humanity
- Indiana Blood Center
- Lafayette Transitional Housing
- Lafayette Urban Ministry (LUM) - Jubilee Christmas and LUM Meal Ministry
- Pack Away Hunger
- Panera Bread Ministry – Leftover donated bread offered on Sunday mornings for a donation
- Partners in Hope – Circles of Support and Accountability (COSA) for individuals on probation
- Tippecanoe County Food Pantry – Volunteer, food, and financial donations for local food pantry
- Trinity Life Ministry
- Woods Edge Tutoring – Tuesday/Thursday outreach ministry to support school-age children and families from a local mobile-home community
For more information or to get involved, contact Berdine Martin.